FIRE - POLICE-EMT-MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND FRONT LINE WORKERS
8 TEAMS - 2 DIVISIONS OF 4
2 GAMES SATURDAY - 2 GAMES SUNDAY
2 X 25 MINUTE RUNNING TIME PERIODS
TOP SEED IN EACH DIVISION WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONSHIP
WINNING TEAM WILL HAVE DONATION TO A CHARITY OF THEIR CHOICE
PRIZES, SURPRISES AND MORE
The tournament format
2 Divisions of 4 teams
each team will play 3 games vs each team in the division
1) Round robin a team will be awarded 2 points for a win and 1 point for a tie. There will be NO overtime during cross bracket play or Round Robin.
2) Rosters are open to all players 35 and older from their respective schools except for Playoff rounds. Players need to play in one qualifying game to be eligible for Playoff rounds.
3) The team listed first on the official schedule shall be the “Home” team
4) In the event that 2 or more Divisional teams are tied with points, the following will determine seedings for Championship round.
If teams are tied then Tie Breaker Rules come into effect:
Tie Breaker Rules:
1) Head to head competition.
2) Most Wins.
3) Goal Differential (8 goal max per game)
4) Least amount of penalty minutes.
5) Coin flip.
The Championship and all final round games are determined by the pool play standings.
- Two 25 minute stop time halves with a flood between the 1st and 2nd half for the Championship game Only.
- 2nd,3rd, and 4th seed games follow the same 2 x 25 minute running time halves
1st seeds play in Championship
2nd seeds play for Bronze
3 vs 3 seeds
4 vs 4 seeds
We all play for the love of the game
Final round Overtime Procedure: In case of a tie game, a sudden victory format will go as follows:
- First 5 minutes: 3 v 3
- Second 5 minutes: 3 v 3
- Third 5 minutes: 1 v 1 (until someone scores)
- A 6 goal differential will only be posted on the scoreboard.
- In case of a penalty, a player on the non-penalized team is added.
- In case of a penalty, a player on the non-penalized team is added to make it 4 vs 3